- General Therapy Services: The standard fee for a session is $145. However, if you are interested in a sliding scale fee arrangement, the fees are below:
Therapy Services Fees
|Family Income||Individual session|
|$100,000 and over||$145|
|$50,000 – $99,999||$120|
- Fees are paid at the beginning of each session by cash, check, or credit card.
- Checks should be made payable to “Wellness Support Counseling, LLC”
- Sliding Scale Option: If you are interested in a sliding scale fee arrangement, please let me know.
- In-Network Insurances: I currently accept PennCare/Quest Behavioral health insurance, or self-pay.
- Out-of-Network Insurances: Many insurance companies are willing to reimburse all or part of the cost of a therapy session that is paid for up-front by a client when the therapist is out-of-network. You can check with your insurer to determine whether they offer this option. Clients who intend to seek out-of-network reimbursement from an insurance company will be provided with a signed receipt at the end of every session for this purpose.
- Changes in Your Financial Situation: If your financial or insurance status changes after we have made a fee agreement, please bring this to my attention right away so that we can make a new agreement if needed.
- No Surprises Act notice: Click here for an explanation of our No Surprises Act policy.
For a full copy of my client information forms, please click the “Download” button below: